International Depository Services of Canada
International Depository Services of Canada Inc. is Canada’s first full-service IIROC-approved precious metals depository specializing in secure custodial storage and shipping for corporate entities and individual investors who are actively participating in today’s highly dynamic precious metals markets.
IDS of Canada is North America’s newest and most technologically advanced precious metals depository. Strategically located in Canada’s business capital, with headquarters in the Greater Toronto area, IDS of Canada caters to Canadian clients domestically and serves the needs of investors worldwide.
IDS offers a wide range of services including:
- Fully segregated and allocated secure storage
- All-risk insurance protection underwritten by the world’s leading specialty insurance provider
- Secure personal pick-up & drop off areas
- Distribution and fulfillment center for commercial accounts
- International shipments and customs assistance
- In-house marketplace to eliminate expensive shipping and insurance costs
- Perpetual internal audits as well as annual external audits
- Comprehensive client holding reporting statements
- Tailored services on request to meet informational and operational demands